Skip to main content

Rescue by Conatural (Review)

Hiyaaaa! Back with review! 
I've been waiting for one month to talk about this "product" since I only talk about those things, I actually use and apply on my skin.
All the girls out there who don't have oily and acne prone skin, literally they are enjoying the breeze of heaven. Although, everything has its advantages and disadvantages but I strongly believe that oily skin is too tough to deal with.
Let's start with "Activated charcoal detox Bar" from "Conatural".
Wonders of activated charcoal detox bar:
Charcoal is widely known ingredient to fight with the lil friends who try to pop out and even become successful to make a place on acne prone skin.
After using this organic face and body soap, I highly recommend it to all the ladies who have oily skin. It will also work wonders to normal and sensitive skin.
Pimples, pores and oil make your skin worse within no time. Charcoal detox bar rescues to fight a battle with all these monsters. It purifies and draws out the impurities so magically which make their way through the pores. The interesting fact is that it can reduce the size of pores and make the skin even better as it doesn't not allow the bacterias to enter through pores.
You can have closer look on its ingredients and other things.
Here you can see "Shea butter" in the detail given on the top of the pack.
There many merits of Shea butter that made skin glowing.  Shea butter offers UV protection of SPF 6 to encounter the Sun’s violent rays. It has natural fatty acids, vitamin A & E to give your skin the nutrients it craves and makes it as soft as a sponge.
As for as my experience is concerned, all the things I'm sharing are practically felt and seen by me.
This is how the soap looks! It smells good. I washed my face twice and thrice a day and it makes my skin fresh and soft. You can trust me and Conatural, and buy it with closed eyes. (Winking) 

I always check the smell and packing of products and already done with the smell. Here I want to show you the print on its packing and I really love that.(Don't know why)
It is so cool. Isn't it? :-D;-):-P  
I have received this soap to use it second time. Believe me guys it really works. And something else is also coming your way from the house of Conatural, I'm using that product and will share my views soon. 
Till then read this blog and do buy this organic soap and feel the breeze.
Sharing the link of Conatural's Instagram account.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUbyZraF4c7/

Love and peace!
xoxoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make Sunday special

After a "tiresome & hectic" week this is the only day that you can make "madly yours".   Sunday means funday so let it be a fun-filled day with your own crazy " to do list". Have healthy breakfast, watch some TV، make a call to your friend, pamper yourself get ready to hang out and go for lunch or dinner whatever one can go for. Such enthusiastic day surely a good thing to kick your week. Have a great Sunday! 🙂🙂🙂 Be with your friends Pamper yourself Eat healthier

Lipstick-love-corner

" Give a lipstick to the girl and she'll conquer the world." Gone are the days when I was not a makeup lover at all. My friendship with cosmetics is just growing up day by day. But the matter of lipsticks is something else. ( Love it dude) Few days ago, International lipstick day was celebrated.I came across so many things that day on Facebook and Instagram. It was flooded with lipstick-affairs and the love of women for it could be clearly seen. I thought to write about my favorite lipstick shades but reach you people today after 5-6 days approximately. Here it goes now! To start with my LIPSTICKS,I want to share that I don't use NUDE lip-colors. To some extent, #nude doesn't suit me. The number one in my favorites is from Étudue . It's dusky-pink shade illuminates my complexion. It is glossy and dewy. I use it without applying any gloss or vaseline. It gives perfect shine without glossy balms. This one is always found in my bag since I use