Skip to main content

Desi things in beauty regime

In ancient time, aleo vera was called "Plant of immortality". We can't arise a single question on it because this is the exact title for it. This plant has great wonders in it.
It has placed its value as a "Guru" in natural remedies for skin care.

So this is the topic of discussion on my blog post today. The things coming your way are those I personally use it for skin care and hair mask. It does magic to my skin and hair at the same time.
As I have acne prone and oily skin, this is the best thing I ever used to make me feel good when I have break outs.
I'll share how I use it for my hair and skin.

Hair affair:
Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp.
To soothe the scalp and get rid of the frizz I use its gel on hair. It is beneficial for hair growth.

How to make mask:
Peel off aleo vera leaf
Scoop out gel
Add two/three tablespoon of mustard oil in aloe vera gel
Beat it to mix well

How to use:
Apply this mixture on your hair
Leave it for 2 hours
Wash your hair with a good quality shampoo

I bet you that after using it,there is no need to use conditioner. It infuses your hair with moisture,leaving it smooth and glossy. Try it.





Skin care
Aleo vera contains vitamin C and Vitamin E, it also has beta  carotene.It fights aging too and nourish your skin like nothing can do it this way.
Aloe vera, owing to its anti-inflammatory properties, reduces the redness brought on by exposure to UV rays and soothes the skin.
It is antiseptic, antibacterial and anti- inflammatory.
It protects skin from bacteria and infection.

How to make mask?
Take some aleo vera (according to your requirement)
1 teaspoon of lemon juice
Add both things

How to use?
Wash your face with water
Apply the mask on your face
Leave it for 20 minutes
Wash it out with lukewarm water

For the best result you can you aleo vera directly on your face on regular basis.

*Don't apply on your face directly.Take it and apply on your skin,if it irritates your skin,it means it is not for you to use.




Potatoes are not only to eat and get mad for French fries (laughing). It is mandatory vegetable to have in kitchen. Ladies feel their racks incomplete if it is not in their kitchen.

Potato contains starchy as key component. In addition to the starch it contains the potassium, vitamin B6 and vitamin C. The starch heals the damage of the skin cells. The vitamin C in the potato works as the antioxidant and clears the skin.

As Acne Fighter: To help clear skin, apply potato juice directly to blemishes with a Q-tip or wipe the whole face with potato juice, just as you would a toner.

Exfoliating Toner: Grate a raw potato and mix with 2 Tbsp of lemon juice. Apply to face, avoiding eyes, and let sit for 30 minutes. The mixture will gradually alleviate hyperpigmentation, reduce swelling and exfoliate dry skin cells.

The one way I used it and felt the skin in heaven. I'm oily skin person and the oil on skin makes my face extra-glowing in summers. It is the best one to go with but again my suggestion is that use it according to your skin type please.

"Take the potato and mesh the potato into fine paste with the help of blender. Mix the 1 tbsp of meshed potato and 1 tbsp of lemon juice. Apply this paste on the face. It works as the natural facial bleach and lighten the dark skin complexion. Rinse it off after 10- 15 minutes." 

Happy Monday!

Have a great week ahead.
Don't forget to work on yourself rather working for yourself.
See ya all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rescue by Conatural (Review)

Hiyaaaa! Back with review!  I've been waiting for one month to talk about this "product"  since I only talk about those things, I actually use and apply on my skin. All the girls out there who don't have oily and acne prone skin, literally they are enjoying the breeze of heaven. Although, everything has its advantages and disadvantages but I strongly believe that oily skin is too tough to deal with. Let's start with " Activated charcoal detox Bar"  from  "Conatural". Wonders of activated charcoal detox bar: Charcoal is widely known ingredient to fight with the lil friends who try to pop out and even become successful to make a place on acne prone skin. After using this organic face and body soap, I highly recommend it to all the ladies who have oily skin. It will also work wonders to normal and sensitive skin. Pimples, pores and oil make your skin worse within no time. Charcoal detox bar rescues to fight a battle with all these monste

Make Sunday special

After a "tiresome & hectic" week this is the only day that you can make "madly yours".   Sunday means funday so let it be a fun-filled day with your own crazy " to do list". Have healthy breakfast, watch some TV، make a call to your friend, pamper yourself get ready to hang out and go for lunch or dinner whatever one can go for. Such enthusiastic day surely a good thing to kick your week. Have a great Sunday! 🙂🙂🙂 Be with your friends Pamper yourself Eat healthier

Lipstick-love-corner

" Give a lipstick to the girl and she'll conquer the world." Gone are the days when I was not a makeup lover at all. My friendship with cosmetics is just growing up day by day. But the matter of lipsticks is something else. ( Love it dude) Few days ago, International lipstick day was celebrated.I came across so many things that day on Facebook and Instagram. It was flooded with lipstick-affairs and the love of women for it could be clearly seen. I thought to write about my favorite lipstick shades but reach you people today after 5-6 days approximately. Here it goes now! To start with my LIPSTICKS,I want to share that I don't use NUDE lip-colors. To some extent, #nude doesn't suit me. The number one in my favorites is from Étudue . It's dusky-pink shade illuminates my complexion. It is glossy and dewy. I use it without applying any gloss or vaseline. It gives perfect shine without glossy balms. This one is always found in my bag since I use