Skip to main content

Pondering over Pond's - Review

Hi everyone! Hope you all are doing very well out there. (Wink*)
It's time to share my experience about a beauty product- Pond's White Beauty All-in-One BB+ Fairness Cream. 


In the race of introducing new makeup or beauty products from the manufacturer,it has become so easy to choose what goes right with your skin type and skin tone. But the most vulnerable skin type is "oily skin" that is "acne prone" at the same time. 
Oily skin is too difficult to deal with in daily routine especially for the working-women. I have the same acne prone skin and it makes me more conscious and concerned while applying anything on my face. Whenever I used any beauty product like most of the creams available in market, I got a big pimple that used to appear over night. 
This time the magical thing I got and applied is "Pond's White Beauty All-in-One BB+ Fairness Cream." It's really amazing product of ponds. (I must admit it) 
I was amazed how perfect look could I have with this one. For a perfect look I use it with "Étude real loose powder".

Why I love this combination?
*Pond's white beauty BB+ Fairness cream has SPF 30 PA ++. It gives protection from glaring-sun-light.
*It works like a concealer too.
*It covers blemishes and gives a smooth glowing look.
*When loose powder is applied after wearing BB cream, it gives perfect-summer-look to the skin.
*Stays for more than 5-6 hours easily even in hot & humid weather.
*No need to apply any other thing like foundation.
*Light weight as compare to foundations.
*The look it gives is more than natural.
*Perfect for everyday use.
*Smells really good.

The swatch: 
*In the last picture of the collage, I applied loose powder over BB cream and you can see and feel the difference.



I have uploaded the close-ups of both products. You can easily look at it. But I'm sorry for not sharing the price as i myself didn't go for buying these.
But these are available in market or stores.
Hope you would like it. (Confused*)

Have a good weekend ahead!
See you soon. 
xoxoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rescue by Conatural (Review)

Hiyaaaa! Back with review!  I've been waiting for one month to talk about this "product"  since I only talk about those things, I actually use and apply on my skin. All the girls out there who don't have oily and acne prone skin, literally they are enjoying the breeze of heaven. Although, everything has its advantages and disadvantages but I strongly believe that oily skin is too tough to deal with. Let's start with " Activated charcoal detox Bar"  from  "Conatural". Wonders of activated charcoal detox bar: Charcoal is widely known ingredient to fight with the lil friends who try to pop out and even become successful to make a place on acne prone skin. After using this organic face and body soap, I highly recommend it to all the ladies who have oily skin. It will also work wonders to normal and sensitive skin. Pimples, pores and oil make your skin worse within no time. Charcoal detox bar rescues to fight a battle with all these monste

Make Sunday special

After a "tiresome & hectic" week this is the only day that you can make "madly yours".   Sunday means funday so let it be a fun-filled day with your own crazy " to do list". Have healthy breakfast, watch some TV، make a call to your friend, pamper yourself get ready to hang out and go for lunch or dinner whatever one can go for. Such enthusiastic day surely a good thing to kick your week. Have a great Sunday! 🙂🙂🙂 Be with your friends Pamper yourself Eat healthier

Lipstick-love-corner

" Give a lipstick to the girl and she'll conquer the world." Gone are the days when I was not a makeup lover at all. My friendship with cosmetics is just growing up day by day. But the matter of lipsticks is something else. ( Love it dude) Few days ago, International lipstick day was celebrated.I came across so many things that day on Facebook and Instagram. It was flooded with lipstick-affairs and the love of women for it could be clearly seen. I thought to write about my favorite lipstick shades but reach you people today after 5-6 days approximately. Here it goes now! To start with my LIPSTICKS,I want to share that I don't use NUDE lip-colors. To some extent, #nude doesn't suit me. The number one in my favorites is from Étudue . It's dusky-pink shade illuminates my complexion. It is glossy and dewy. I use it without applying any gloss or vaseline. It gives perfect shine without glossy balms. This one is always found in my bag since I use