Skip to main content

Rain & Brain-What's the Connection?



I've been thinking since Tuesday that what to write on my next blog-post? Many ideas were floating in my mind, but i was stuck in those "so-many".

A day before yesterday, it rained so heavily. I,m a Pluviophile, rainfall drives me to the other part of the world every time, so my brain spontaneously grabbed something very interesting to write on!

"Rain, rain come again,
joys,sorrows and sunny tomorrows,
Your emotions drive me insane."

Yes, yes! It is about the connection of the rain with the brain. Let me tell you what i feel when it rains.

I'm a Rain-Lover, my heart beats the other way round when i hear the dripping tic-tac-toe of rain drops. The enchanting sight of rain showers seems like blessings are sprinkling down from heaven.
A strong cup of Tea and snacks like our very own pakora/samosa go hand in hand with each other in this alluring weather. <3 <3

Rain,rain come again, 
with Garam-Chai & Pakora, Samosa
you soothmy aching brain.

A wave of nostalgia sweep over me when i recall the childhood memories about rainy-season. That Mimic fleet in the muddy water, shouts of excitement and madness of taking bath in rain always make me smile over it.
I've something else to tell you, it's a fun-fact, but i don't know whether people practice it these days or not. My cousins, siblings and i used to throw color-mixed water or cold water on any of the stranger passing by the street. We threw it on each-other too. ;-)
This was to make any one angry enough so that he/she would scold us and it would be the reason of rainfall. Think of it! How amusing it used to be! I've burst into laughter right now. (perks of being kids)

While working on my content, i thought to add such childhood rain-shower-memories from a lady whose roots are here (PAKISTAN) but she lives in UK. I was sure enough the she would definitely miss that charm of rain I've talked about earlier. Here are her words all the way from her European country, where one can't do the things we do in rain ;-) and the things we have associated to rainy-season. (No offence my lady love, I'm just kidding)

Hey wanya! hope that you would love this shared experience on my blog :-)

This is the connection of rain and brain which have a strong effect on every one. I'm sure there would be all rain-lover just like two of us.
Read it and lemme now what connection do have with rain.

Happy weekend guys!

Comments

  1. Yes certainly there is a strong & delightful connection between rain & brain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it! I can spend my whole night writinf down all the memories but let's just say that I am with Wanya on this one but all the way in Canada.
    Lets all just listen to late Jagjit Singh "Meray bachpan key din" ����������������������
    P.S. thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your appreciation made it even more good❤ I can imagine what you guys miss out there!

      Delete
  3. This is awesomely described! :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooppssss knock knock :D a BIG wow ;) m just loving the way you write it (Y) i look forward to reading your next post <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you titliiii. I'm just overwhelmed.... #humbled

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rescue by Conatural (Review)

Hiyaaaa! Back with review!  I've been waiting for one month to talk about this "product"  since I only talk about those things, I actually use and apply on my skin. All the girls out there who don't have oily and acne prone skin, literally they are enjoying the breeze of heaven. Although, everything has its advantages and disadvantages but I strongly believe that oily skin is too tough to deal with. Let's start with " Activated charcoal detox Bar"  from  "Conatural". Wonders of activated charcoal detox bar: Charcoal is widely known ingredient to fight with the lil friends who try to pop out and even become successful to make a place on acne prone skin. After using this organic face and body soap, I highly recommend it to all the ladies who have oily skin. It will also work wonders to normal and sensitive skin. Pimples, pores and oil make your skin worse within no time. Charcoal detox bar rescues to fight a battle with all these monste

Make Sunday special

After a "tiresome & hectic" week this is the only day that you can make "madly yours".   Sunday means funday so let it be a fun-filled day with your own crazy " to do list". Have healthy breakfast, watch some TV، make a call to your friend, pamper yourself get ready to hang out and go for lunch or dinner whatever one can go for. Such enthusiastic day surely a good thing to kick your week. Have a great Sunday! 🙂🙂🙂 Be with your friends Pamper yourself Eat healthier

Lipstick-love-corner

" Give a lipstick to the girl and she'll conquer the world." Gone are the days when I was not a makeup lover at all. My friendship with cosmetics is just growing up day by day. But the matter of lipsticks is something else. ( Love it dude) Few days ago, International lipstick day was celebrated.I came across so many things that day on Facebook and Instagram. It was flooded with lipstick-affairs and the love of women for it could be clearly seen. I thought to write about my favorite lipstick shades but reach you people today after 5-6 days approximately. Here it goes now! To start with my LIPSTICKS,I want to share that I don't use NUDE lip-colors. To some extent, #nude doesn't suit me. The number one in my favorites is from Étudue . It's dusky-pink shade illuminates my complexion. It is glossy and dewy. I use it without applying any gloss or vaseline. It gives perfect shine without glossy balms. This one is always found in my bag since I use